Location: UAF Elvey Building auditorium
The Centennial Celebration Speakers Series, featuring five leaders who helped shape the University of Alaska Fairbanks, will begin June 18 with an interview with former University of Alaska President Mark Hamilton.
The interviews, with journalist Robert Hannon, will be held at 4 p.m. Sundays at UAF’s Elvey Building auditorium. A public reception will follow the events, which are presented by UAF Summer Sessions and Lifelong Learning.
The interviews coincide with UAF’s 100th anniversary this year. Interview subjects will include:
- June 18 — Mark Hamilton, former UA president
- June 25 — Dana Thomas, UAF interim chancellor and former UA vice president
- July 23 — Wendy Redman, former UA vice president
- July 30 — Marshall Lind, former UAF chancellor
- Aug. 27 — Brian Rogers, former UAF chancellor
For more information, visit www.uaf.edu/summer/events or call 907-474-7021.